The Model IC2020 console is a state-of-the-art Personal Emergency Response and Tele-Medical Triage System. The patent pending system offers wireless connectivity at the touch of a button. The design is light weight (Under 1 lb) and provides an attractive sleek appearance.
The patent pending system offers two unique buttons. Pressing the Emergency Button connects a user to a 24- hour Emergency Monitoring Center. For non-urgent medical needs pressing the Nurse Triage button connects a user to our 24-hour Personal Nurse-Triage Call Center.
- The Emergency alarm or Medical Triage Service can be triggered by the large buttons on the face of the console or with the wireless transmitter (included with system).
- The system offers a 24 hour back up battery to keep the console running during power outages.
- The IC2020 console provides Braille characters on the Emergency button for the visually impaired.
- The Console can receive signals from up to 8 wireless transmitters.
- Wireless Transmitters (Remotes) are water resistant and can be worn in the bath or shower. The Model IC2020 console is a state-of-the-art Personal Emergency Response and Tele-Medical Triage System.
The ic2020 is $130 to purchase and $30 a month